Skiing at Easter in Italy? in Selva Val Gardena Dolomites
Dolomiti SSpring Days - Spring is at the doorsteps
The higher standing sun on Easter invites a lot of sun seekers into the Dolomites in Italy for a skiing holiday.
Many ski lifts as well as the Sella Ronda are open until Easter Monday, depending on whether Easter is late or not. (check the links below)
Special offer - Dolomiti Spring Days
From March, 18th - March, 25th 2023:
- 7 nights with breakfast for the price of 6
- Ski pass and ski hire for 6 days for the price of 5
- First overnight stay: 18.-19.3.2023
- First valid ski pass day: 19.3.2023
from March, 25th until 1st April
- 4 nights with breakfast, ski pass and ski hire for 4 days for the price of 3
- 8 nights with breakfast, ski pass and ski hire for 8 days for the price of 6
- First overnight stay: 25.-26.3.2023
- First valid ski pass day: 25.3.2023
Ski pass, ski equipment hire, ski lessons are not included in our prices and must be purchased separately in the ski resort. Ski pass office, ski rental, ski school, shops, restaurants, pizzerias and bar are right next door and within easy walking distance.
Private ski lockers with boot dryers.
Free parking for our houseguests in our garage.
Which ski lifts / cable cars are still open in the Val Gardena Skiarea
Ski vacation in February · Skiing in March