Ski holidays in March 2024 · The best ski resort in March? in Italy?
Dolomiti Spring Days - Skiing underneath the spring sun in march
The best resort for ski in March? is the Val Gardena Dolomites in Italy, in the Italian Alps.
March is, in general, a wonderful month to ski: the perfectly well-prepared ski slopes in Val Gardena, the higher standing sun and the longer skiing days in the Italian Dolomites make your ski holidays in March a very special experience.
The wonderful weeks for your ski holidays in March in our ski resort.
Special offer - Dolomiti Spring Days
From March, 18th - March, 25th 2023:
- 7 nights with breakfast for the price of 6
- Ski pass and ski hire for 6 days for the price of 5
- First overnight stay: 18.-19.3.2023
- First valid ski pass day: 19.3.2023
from March, 25th until end of season
- 4 nights with breakfast, ski pass and ski hire for 4 days for the price of 3
- 8 nights with breakfast, ski pass and ski hire for 8 days for the price of 6
- First overnight stay: 25.-26.3.2023
- First valid ski pass day: 25.3.2023
Ski pass, ski equipment hire, ski lessons are not included in our prices and must be purchased separately in the ski resort. Ski pass office, ski rental, ski school, shops, restaurants, pizzerias and bar are right next door and within easy walking distance.
Private ski lockers with boot dryers.